Retrofit One-Touch Sequential System Control
Designed for indoor or outdoor applications, the MRTS can be ordered with either one or two control boards capable of sequencing 12 or 24 Square D remote controlled breakers. Simply mount the MRTS next to an existing Square D panel, order as many remote controlled breakers as you’d like to sequence, plug-in your new breakers, wire to the control boards and you’re ready for remote one button on/off sequencing of your sound system. Easy!
Consists of a lockable, rain tight, Hoffman UL & CSA listed cabinet with the proven LynTec MS-12 Modular sequencer boards and power transformer mounted on an iridited aluminum subchassis.The subchassis allows the interior to be easily removed for rough-in. Just loosen 4 nuts and lift the subchassis to clear the keyhole slots. The smooth walled cabinet provides full flexibility of field mounting and piping options.
- Sequential turn on of electrical circuits, reverse sequence off, standard
- Selectable delay step-rate setting standard
- Simple set-up, no on-site commissioning required
- Energy efficient – NO holding current or heat sinks required to maintain state – Runs cool, lasts long!
- Automatic load shedding for emergency shut-down standard
- Brownout (under-voltage) shut-down for processor protection standard
- Contact closure inputs for one-touch system control standard
- Contact closure outputs optional on all panels
Flexible AC Power Control
Why Modular? Our AC power Sequencing Systems continue to use the time-proven Square D motorized circuit breakers for unrivaled reliability. Over the years,we have had many requests for variations in the control system to provide multiple sequenced systems in one sound system power panel.
The MS-12 Modular Sequencer board is a new building block— providing more flexibility to all models of the LynTec Modular Sequencing Load Center and Modular Sequencing Panelboard lines.
The size and shape factor of the panels remains the same — the number of circuit boards may increase and the control functions are improved.
Move your mouse over the red dots to see all of the great features.
Click to view.
Daisy Chaining Sequencing Panels
LynTec sequencing panels can be daisy-chained together to sequence on and off an unlimited number of circuits with the touch of a single button. This video demonstrates basic wiring between panels. Applies to PDS-10, MSLC, and MSP panels.