- RPCR-8 (8 single pole relays (PAN-1P))
- RPCR-16 (16 single pole relays (PAN-1P))
- RPCR-24 (24 single pole relays (PAN-1P))
- RPCR-32 (32 single pole relays (PAN-1P))
- RPCR-48 (48 single pole relays (PAN-1P))
- RPCR-64 (64 single pole relays (PAN-1P))
Double pole relays can be exchanged for single pole relays for an additional charge. One PAN-2P relay replaces one PAN-1P relay. One PAN-2P-480 relay replaces two PAN-1P relays.
RPC Controller Tour LynTec’s RPC controller allows you to both control and monitor you breakers remotely. Move your mouse over the red dots below to see controller features.
TCP/IP DMX sACN RS-232 The RPC can work with any external controller that uses DMX, sACN, TCP/IP or RS-232 control protocols.
- Single and double pole relays are available (single pole relays 20A HID, 30A general purpose – double pole relays 20A general purpose)
- Single and double-pole relays may be mixed and matched
Panasonic relay specs
RPCR Relay Panel Brochure
RPCR Relay Panel Technical Document
RPCR Instruction Manual
RPCR A&E Specs – PDF file or Word document
Lyntec RPCR Lighting Control Relay Panel
Lyntec’s RPCR is the most advanced self-contained lighting control relay panel on the market today. Using the “Built-In” web server, the RPCR can be programmed and controlled with any Web enabled device using your favorite browser. The RPCR controller also utilizes several other control protocols.
Whole Venue Control
Whole Venue Control allows clients the ability to mix and match our robust RPC Remote Motorized Panels, RPCR Relay Panel Systems, and new NPAC Multi-Circuit Rackmount units all together on a single network for a user-friendly interface. Control your entire venue with ease!
LYNTEC Load Shedding and Peak Shaving Panel
LynTec’s RPC line of remote control circuit breaker and relay panels has the ability to load shed at the circuit level as a standard feature. It can shed circuits in an under-voltage or brownout condition, or turn selected circuits off with a contact closure input. Circuits can then be sequenced back on when it’s safe.