Remote Setup, Control, and Monitoring in One Panel
The most advanced self-contained controllable breaker panel on the market today. The RPC combines all the features you’ve come to expect from LynTec panels with new web enabled control and monitoring capabilities. Based on the G3 PowerlinkTM hardware platform by Square D, the RPC uses the latest remotely operated breakers and can control up to 168 circuit breakers with a single controller. In addition, the RPC’s expanded interface options (DMX, sACN, HTTP, Telnet, RS-232 or BacNET (optional)) allow users to monitor and control the system from any remote location.
30 Circuit Panels
- RPC 329 (100A main standard, max main size 125A, MLO available)
- RPC 329N Narrow Profile panelboard
- RPS 330
- RPS 330 ITG (Isolated Technical Ground)
- RPS 330N Narrow Profile panelboard
42 Circuit Panels
- RPC 338 (for main breakers <100A)
- RPC 341 (125A, 150A, 175A, 200A, 225A and MLO available)
- RPC 341 M400 (400A main breaker and MLO available)
- RPC 341N Narrow Profile panelboard
- RPS 339 (for main breakers <100A)
- RPS 342 (125A, 150A, 175A, 200A, 225A, 250A and MLO available)
- RPS 342 M400 (400A main breaker or MLO)
- RPS 339 ITG (for main breakers <100A)
- RPS 342 ITG (125A, 150A, 175A, 200A, 225A, 250A and MLO available) (includes isolated technical ground)
- RPS 342 ITG M400 (400A main breaker and MLO available) (includes isolated technical ground)
- RPS 342N Narrow Profile panelboard
48 Circuit Panels (48 controlled circuits + 6 additional uncontrolled circuits)
- RPC 348 (125A, 150A, 175A, 200A, 225A, 250A and MLO available)
- RPC 348 M400 (400A main breaker and MLO available)
- RPS 348 (125A, 150A, 175A, 200A, 225A, 250A and MLO available)
- RPS 348 ITG (125A, 150A, 175A, 200A, 225A, 250A and MLO available) (includes isolated technical ground)
- RPS 348 M400 (400A main breaker and MLO available)
- RPS 348 M400 ITG (400A main breaker and MLO available)
66 Circuit Panels
- RPC 365 (125A, 150A, 175A, 200A, 225A, 250A and MLO available)
- RPC 365 M400 (400A main breaker and MLO available)
- RPS 366 (125A, 150A, 175A, 200A, 225A, 250A and MLO available)
- RPS 366 ITG (125A, 150A, 175A, 200A, 225A, 250A and MLO available) (includes isolated technical ground)
- RPS 366 M400 (400A main breaker and MLO available)
- RPS 366 M400 ITG (400A main breaker and MLO available)
84 Circuit Panels
For powered secondary panels add “P” suffix.
IPC Integrated Power Center
The RPC is also available in an integrated enclosure that combines an isolation transformer and up to 84 circuit breakers into a single standing floor unit. Each panel is custom built to your specification. Call or write for more information.
TCP/IP DMX sACN RS-232 The RPC can work with any external controller that uses DMX, sACN, TCP/IP or RS-232 control protocols.
Square D’s Powerlink Breaker
- Robust construction and highly effective trip mechanism provide unequaled remote operation capability in terms of electrical ratings and mechanical life (rated for 200,000 cycles).
- Motorized mechanism can open and close the contacts when the circuit breaker handle is in the ON position.
- Contacts cannot be closed remotely when the handle is in the OFF position or the circuit breaker is tripped.
- Manual override selector located on the front of the circuit breaker– necessary when emergency power control is required.
- Contact status indication – this superior capability assures the true status of the branch circuit is reflected back to the remote location.
- Available in 15, 20, and 30 A, one, two and three poles.
RPC One Page Factsheet
RPC Technical and Submittal Info
RPC Operations Manual
RPC v1 Operations Manual— for systems shipped prior to November 2014
RPC A&E Specs – PDF file or Word document
Multi-Panel Setup Quickstart Guide
Narrow Profile Panelboard Factsheet
High Current Contactor Control Option
SurgeX In-panel Surge Elimination Option
Current Monitoring and Reporting Option
Full Catalog Download
Whole Venue Control
Whole Venue Control allows clients the ability to mix and match our robust RPC Remote Motorized Panels, RPCR Relay Panel Systems, and new NPAC Multi-Circuit Rackmount units all together on a single network for a user-friendly interface. Control your entire venue with ease!
LynTec Narrow Profile Panel Overview
This video introduces the new Narrow Profile Panel configuration from LynTec for the RPC and LCP Series of motorized circuit breaker panels.
LYNTEC Load Shedding and Peak Shaving Panel
LynTec’s RPC line of remote control circuit breaker and relay panels has the ability to load shed at the circuit level as a standard feature. It can shed circuits in an under-voltage or brownout condition, or turn selected circuits off with a contact closure input. Circuits can then be sequenced back on when it’s safe.
RPC Setup (1/6) Hardware
Brief overview of basic RPC panel hardware and set-up. Includes hardware tour, low voltage wiring, powering and connecting to your control network (TCP/IP, RS-232, DMX512).
RPC Setup (2/6) Secondary Panels
Brief overview of connecting secondary panels and matching the GUI to your physical configuration. Includes hardware involved, wiring instruction and software scan-for-breakers command.
RPC Setup (3/6) Initial Network Setup
Part three of our RPC setup series covers initial network setup and brief description of available options/tools.
RPC Setup (5/6) Advanced Zone Setup
Learn the advanced zone setup in Part Five of our RPC Setup series
RPC Setup (6/6) Advanced Options & Accessories
A quick overview of the RPC I/OR board and it’s capabilities. Includes control of contactors, outlets and LynTec legacy panels like the PDS, MSLC or MSP.
Integrated Power Center – Single Cabinet Solution
See the IPC at a glance – an elegant way to package a very common panelboard(s) + transformer design.
Power Control Simplified
LynTec Panel Basics: Why a controllable breaker panel? Square D motorized branch circuit breakers plus LynTec customized control electronics provides the most elegant electrical power control platform.
Controllable Motorized Circuit Breaker Tutorial
LynTec uses Square D manufactured remotely operated motorized branch circuit breakers to build custom AC power control systems for the pro A/V industry.