Unrivaled Power Control Flexibility and Ease of Use
By managing audio, visual and light from a single power automation system, NPAC brings unrivaled flexibility and unlimited sequencing and delay options to wherever there is pro AVL. NPAC’s profile is sleek; its installation is plug-and-go. From its built-in web server to its browser interface, there’s nothing like NPAC for syncing pro-level digital components from any manufacturer in any venue.
The Future of Sound, Video and Lighting Power Control
Save Rack Space
120v or 240v models available
- NPAC rack-mount panel with 4-120V 20A relays (max input 80A total)
- NPAC rack-mount panel with 8-120V 20A relays (max input 80A total)
- NPAC rack-mount panel with 4-240V 20A relays (max input 80A total)
- NPAC rack-mount panel with 8-240V 20A relays (max input 80A total)
- Built-in web server with browser interface
- Set up, control and monitor via smart phone, tablet or computer
- Interfaces with IP, Telnet, DMX, sACN or contact closure control systems
- Built-in astronomical clock for automated on/off and scheduling 84 events
- Integrated over- and under-voltage protection for emergency shut down and controlled restart
- Circuit selectable emergency override input
LynTec NPAC Hardware Overview (1/3)
The NPAC is a multi-circuit rack mount power control system. Each NPAC can manage up to 80A of electrical input and up to 10 NPACs can be networked into a single power control system. Establish up to 12 zones and control via IP, DMX, sACN or contact closure inputs for a complete AVL power management solution.
NPAC Programming: Basic Operation and Zone Setup (2/3)
A basic overview of the LynTec NPAC. This video covers basic operation and zone setup.