Unrivaled Power Control Flexibility and Ease of Use
By managing audio, visual and light from a single power automation system, NPAC brings unrivaled flexibility and unlimited sequencing and delay options to wherever there is pro AVL. NPAC’s profile is sleek; its installation is plug-and-go. From its built-in web server to its browser interface, there’s nothing like NPAC for syncing pro-level digital components from any manufacturer in any venue.
The Future of Sound, Video and Lighting Power Control
Save Rack Space
120v or 240v models available
- NPAC rack-mount panel with 4-120V 20A relays (max input 80A total)
- NPAC rack-mount panel with 8-120V 20A relays (max input 80A total)
- NPAC rack-mount panel with 4-240V 20A relays (max input 80A total)
- NPAC rack-mount panel with 8-240V 20A relays (max input 80A total)
- Built-in web server with browser interface
- Set up, control and monitor via smart phone, tablet or computer
- Interfaces with IP, Telnet, DMX, sACN or contact closure control systems
- Built-in astronomical clock for automated on/off and scheduling 84 events
- Integrated over- and under-voltage protection for emergency shut down and controlled restart
- Circuit selectable emergency override input
NPAC One Page Factsheet
NPAC Instruction Manual
Full Catalog Download
LynTec NPAC Hardware Overview (1/3)
The NPAC is a multi-circuit rack mount power control system. Each NPAC can manage up to 80A of electrical input and up to 10 NPACs can be networked into a single power control system. Establish up to 12 zones and control via IP, DMX, sACN or contact closure inputs for a complete AVL power management solution.
NPAC Programming: Basic Operation and Zone Setup (2/3)
A basic overview of the LynTec NPAC. This video covers basic operation and zone setup.
NPAC Programming: Network & Global Command Setup (3/3)
An overview of how to program your LynTec NPAC network and global command features.
Whole Venue Control
Whole Venue Control allows clients the ability to mix and match our robust RPC Remote Motorized Panels, RPCR Relay Panel Systems, and new NPAC Multi-Circuit Rackmount units all together on a single network for a user-friendly interface. Control your entire venue with ease!