LC Series – DMX Lighting Control
DMX Controlled Power Panels for Lighting Control Systems
LCP Series (Lighting Control Panelboard) Provides DMX control of up to 41 circuit breakers in a single panel.
LCLC Series (Lighting Control Load Center)
Provides DMX control of up to 41 circuit breakers in a single load center.
LCRP Series (Lighting Control Relay Panel)
Relay based system can add DMX control to 4, 8 or 10- 20A circuits using latching relays fed by circuit breakers from any brand/model power panel.
RBLC Series (Remote Breaker Lighting Controllers)
Used for adding DMX control to an existing Square D panel or load center.
How DMX controlled power panels work: LC (Lighting Control) series products add DMX addressable branch circuit breaker control to the functions normally found in a Load Center or Panelboard. Each motorized breaker (or relay for the LCRP series) is DMX512 addressable via a simple set of jumpers on the LynTec control board. Once the DMX address starting point is set by inserting the jumper, each motorized breaker has the next sequential address assigned to it (one address per breaker), the DMX operator can then program the breaker addresses for individual control. The LynTec control boards only use as many addresses as there are motorized breakers connected to it, this saves valuable DMX addresses for other equipment. DMX commands for each breaker are on, off or no change. DMX control of your non-dimmed lighting allows an operator to:
Features built in to all LynTec DMX controlled systems:
- Turn on/off selected fixed lighting on command.
- Turn off motorized lighting when silence is desired.
- Remote DMX control of as many circuit breakers as necessary.
- Simplified wiring and set-up requirements versus traditional relay-based systems (saves on installation expenses).
- Field programmable and expandable.
- Slender, single panel LCP and LCLC solutions require up to 50% less wall space to install than traditional relay-based systems.
- Can respond to multiple DMX universes (up to five per panel depending on model).
- DMX controlled and non-controlled circuits can be mixed in the same power panel.
- A variety of system sizes, and our modular construction design, allows for cost effective control of 4 to 41 circuits per system.